Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the water park an additional cost on the all inclusive?
Our Water Park is not included on the AI package and it has a $12 USD cost per person.
2. Do we need to bring our towel from the ship or do you have them available there?
You are welcome to bring your own towel or rent it here at Mr. Sancho's for $5 USD
3. How to get there? How far is Mr. Sancho's from the cruise piers?
The way to get to our place is by cab, We are located 10 minutes driving from cruise piers. Taxi service cost $16 USD one way per taxi not per person.
4. How late are you open?
Our facilities are open from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. The all inclusive service runs from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
5. Is there a limit of how many people can be in the all inclusive side?
We have space up to 200 persons. Please contact us at [email protected] for larger groups.
6. What kind of beer is served?
We serve domestic beers Sol and XX Lager.
7. What's the age limit for the atv & horse back riding?
18 years old to ride an ATV.
To ride a horse you must be at list 5 years old and only one person is allow to ride on a horse. Not double riding
8. Do we need to reserve in advance?
Reservation is not mandatory but you get a better price on your online reservation.
9. How long can we stay at Mr. Sancho's for the day?
From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
10. Is the pool fresh water or salt water?
11. Whats the age for child, teen and adult packages?
- Adults 18 years
- Teens 12 to 17 years
- Child 4 to 11 years
12. What is the charge for children under age 3 for the All Inclusive Package?
There is no charge for children younger than 4 years old.